This blog is to help us keep in touch with family and friends now that Dale is retired and getting the travel bug!
Wednesday, May 16, 2012
Good Morning everyone. I'm trying to revive this blogspot so we can post pics and notes on our trip this summer. If anything strange happens when you try to access the blog please let me know by my regular Gmail address.
I received Dawn and Dale's message (possibly automated) regarding this blog and recall when they set it up 3 years ago. I'm setting up a website from which I am publishing a copy of our mother's article about our Dad's early flying years. I should have it viewable by tomorrow (thursday) and will send you links privately. It is a very plain website. I 'built it from scratch' tim
So far so good! Though for some reason when I was asked to establish a "Display Name", that didn't take. (E.g. when I went to comment, the box below the text box had me commenting as "Unknown". I had to go elsewhere in the blogger settings to re-enter it. If anyone else has problems, give me a heads up and I'll see if I can help.
I received Dawn and Dale's message (possibly automated) regarding this blog and recall when they set it up 3 years ago. I'm setting up a website from which I am publishing a copy of our mother's article about our Dad's early flying years. I should have it viewable by tomorrow (thursday) and will send you links privately. It is a very plain website. I 'built it from scratch'
ReplyDeletetim
So far so good! Though for some reason when I was asked to establish a "Display Name", that didn't take. (E.g. when I went to comment, the box below the text box had me commenting as "Unknown". I had to go elsewhere in the blogger settings to re-enter it. If anyone else has problems, give me a heads up and I'll see if I can help.
ReplyDelete